Here are the things in the works this week:
- Cupcake dress
- Finish this stinkin' tiki dress
- Copy a vintage pattern. Does anyone know where I can get pattern tracing paper that is cheap?? I bought some from JoAnn's for $2.75 a yard!
- My serger class (Rich got me a class with my Serger :)
- Getting a new sewing machine. Costco has a Singer Brilliance on special for $130! Over 100 stitches.
- Using my new Steam Mop I got this weekend.
- Going to Frankie's Tiki Room. If you are ever in Vegas you must try it.
Once again, so happy I have followers.