Photobucket

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sock Hop 2

With VLV 15 drawing ever closer some friends and I decided to brush up on our jiving skills. It is a great chance to catch-up with friends away from the bars and get chance to show off my punch making skills!

We meet on Sunday afternoon/late evening. We use Miss Wolff's jive dvd It is a "snack-luck" and we end with a "best sock" competition. Note: I am not in any of these piccys/video I was taking all the pictures. Thanks to my friends that let me put their darling faces up on here!

Here are some pictures/video from the event.


Even Elvis and Abby wanted in on the action!


Videos:If anyone can tell me why blogger put two of the same videos up I would love to know how to fix it. They are two of the same, very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment