Buttons! My mum is always on the hunt for sewing things for me. These are some of the buttons she found:
- This is the entire collection
- These are some super interesting ones. Including wood, glass, and bone buttons.
- I love the card on these buttons.
- I think these are Bakelite. (The more opaque yellow ones...maybe the green ones). I am not 100%. What do you think?
- These are the carved wood, glass, and hand carved bone buttons from Nepal.
I also have a love for hats. I have a joke amongst friends saying I am going to bring hats back into the vintage scene here in Vegas. NO ONE wears hats! Anywho- here are the super cute hats! (They are kinda hard to photograph).
I also got some other cool trinkets like a powder conatiner and a vintage pattern wheel thingy (I do not know the technical term for it). Oh, and a pair of Remix Shoes!
I had to throw in some cute shots from the weekend's festivities. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!