Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Green aka "make sure the seams arent ripping" Dress

I made this for the 2nd Rockabilly Rave USA. I messed up on the left arm (seen right on the picture) and used "cheap" fabric so there was some pull on the seams. Also, It has you use sew in interfacing. After talking to the nice ladies at Hancock fabrics we decided that I could use iron stick interfacing which worked out just fine! But for a few time wear dress and it costing a whole whoppin $11 to make it was worth it. I plan on making a more "tiki" looking one of these with longer ties at the shoulders.

Pattern Butterick6582 1960s retro dress:


Dress:

No comments:

Post a Comment