Photobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year Goals

New Year is quickly approaching and as I am bombarded with all these recaps of the year and what-not I have decided to set some goals, not resolutions, for myself in 2012. They are the following in no particular order:
  1. Wear more vintage in my every day endeavors. This is hard being a teacher because you get so dirty ALL the time and I need to be able to sit on the floor, tables, chairs, etc. But I will try!
  2. Sew more. It makes me happy. I need more happy in 2012! My goal- at least twice a week.
  3. Be healthier. I know, the normal resolution every woman makes. I would like to be smaller to fit into more vintage.
  4. Start selling my crafts! I make a mean cake-pop. Many people tell me I should sell them. I would like to start sewing swing skirts etc. for people.

I hope to reach these goals. Stupid work gets in the way. Well, not so much my job but all the STUFF that comes with it after hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment